Saturday, March 24, 2012

Weight Loss Programs that will help you fit in those jeans.




Going Down Memory Lane!



When I was in middle school I remember my best friend at the time buying me a birthday present. It was a purple pencil skirt. They never asked me what size I was, they never asked me to turn around so that they could look at me. They assumed they knew what size I was. That had to have been when I was about 13 years old so I didn’t care about the size or what it looked like either. I was just a young girl happy to get a gift from a friend and her mother. Not thinking or wanting to know about any type of Weight Loss Programs.



So I went home and tried on the skirt and what do you know, it fit perfect. I found a lavender shirt to go with it and I wore it to school the next day.  Someone asked me, “what size is that skirt?” I said to them that I didn’t know. Soon my freshman year in high school had arrived and I thought that on a Friday would be a great day to dress up. So I pulled out that lavender button up shirt and that purple pencil skirt out of my closet and begin to dress myself. As I put my shirt on the voice of the person who asked me what size the skirt was a little over a year ago pops in my head, so before putting on the skirt I looked at the size and it said, Hold on to your seat!



A size two! I really wasn’t fazed by this I had never cared about numbers on my clothing. But that was the size. When I started my journey to healthy weight loss looking and trying different weight loss programs I never had a target size in mind, my main concern was losing and feeling great. But shortly (before I had children) after a couple months of staying consistent, I had surprisingly gotten down to a size two. I couldn’t believe it. I was the same size I was in middle school! Wow.



So as time went on I continued but then winter comes around and it seems to slow me down at times. It could be motivation or the great cooking during the holiday season. I don’t know but the winter tends to be a lazy part in my healthy lifestyle. So of course if you are not continuously practicing and choosing amongst all of the weight loss programs to choose from one that fits your hectic lifestyle you can guarantee that your weight will be up and down.



Back to reality!



The secret to choosing and using the right weight loss programs is to find one that fits your life style no matter how hectic it may be.  In closing if you find any weight loss programs that implement these five strategies you will be successful in your weight loss and healthy lifestyle journey.



Five Must Haves In Any Weight Loss And Lifestyle Program:




  1. You must be able to measure your results.


  2. The program must fit your lifestyle,


  3. The program should have some sort of guarantee.


  4. The program should include nutritional menu ideas and strategies


  5. The program should have a support system to help you stay on track



So ask yourself. What weight loss program can help me get into those jeans?


No comments:

Post a Comment