Sunday, April 1, 2012

How to lose 10 pounds in a week. Without working out?




One of the most common questions that I get from my coaching students is, I don’t have a gym membership what can I do? Well there’s a few  of things you can do, you can call around the different gyms and ask if  they have a seven day passes; some of them just do passes for a week because they want you to get in and usually they’ll work it out and make a deal with you, or  depending  on where you live, there’s local centers they have gyms in there, you can go use that facility, and also if it’s in the summer time you can always use school tracks that’s a perfect, perfect way to get it in, get your work out in, and get it done free. So, you don’t have to have membership, there’s other ways around it.



If you find that interesting discover the Insider Secret to How to lose 10 pounds In a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment