Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Life Coach Certification best weight loss tip.




 



Go after your dreams. When I moved to a bigger city I was sent an email of a woman named Ernestine. I was taking by her joy and excitement about life. She had been with her sister at the store trying on bathing suits and they both walked out and laughed at how crazy they looked. Now this was when she was 50 years old. Well Ernestine decided from that day forward she was going to change her life…She is now in the Genius Book of world records for being the oldest body builder in the USA. She had a dream, a goal, and she worked toward it and it has paid off. She is now 78 and she is still going strong, traveling and still running 10 miles per day and working out. It’s never to later for a dream, so go for yours and live it.



Get your life coach certification and start changing lives today.



 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment