Stop spending more than you can make. Have you heard of the Jones. I never understood it until I had gotten older and realized a lot of people put on fronts that bite them later on in life. Why on earth would I go out and buy an SUV when I can’t afford it let alone the gas. Why would I pay for a new outfit and not pay my bills that I have on the daily? People are very foolish with money and they are the main people ones upset at the end of the week because they have no cash! If you stop spending more then you make you can do more believe it or not! Think about it..do you really need those pair of pants, and as much as I adore purses and earrings, I think about what the hell I am doing and make sure I’m making the right choice. I don’t really NEED those earrings at the moment. Smart thinking!
Get your life coach certification and start changing lives today.
No comments:
Post a Comment