Saying NO! This is one thing you have to do in order to be successful in everything in your life. I remember this being a very hard thing for me to do, we all have some type of weakness and this one was one for me. I wanted to be accepted by anyone who was around me so when they would ask me to do something I said YES all the time, even if it would mess up my happy home. The sad thing is the ones who would ask me to do or give something, they had no idea nor did they care about what might be going on with me. Saying yes has done more hurt to me than anything else…so Id advise you to say NO. Start if now, because if you don’t you will be living for everyone else and not for yourself and you will never be happy!
Get your life coach certification and start changing lives today.
No comments:
Post a Comment