Friday, April 27, 2012

Life Coach Certification secret to SUCCESS!




 



Take Risk. True story my husband and I own our own business’s. I would have never ever thought in a million years that I would be able to make a living doing what I am so passionate about. In 2003 after the birth of my first daughter I remember my husband telling me that he wanted to leave his job to pursue his entertainment career as a motivational speaker. After a couple of months he asked me what he should do, and I said….just quit. And that he did, he took a major risk to be able to pursue what he had a passion for. It’s been since 2003 that he left that job and has owned his own business… now that’s taking a risk. Sometimes you just to jump into it! Take the risk and pursue YOU.



Get your life coach certification and start changing lives today.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment